SUMMARY OF SELECTED PROJECTS
Medical Imaging Systems
- Software architecture, development, team management, and motion control firmware authoring for 3D X-ray imaging device
- Developed communications architecture for all parts of a 2-PC system
- Developed client-side interfaces to custom boards, motion controllers, X-ray generator, and frame grabber
- Developed code to orchestrate real-time image capture, 3D reconstruction, and display
- Windows, C++, C# .NET, Elmo motion control language, WPF & Windows Forms UI
Industrial X-ray Systems
- Architected and developed software for X-ray fluorescence (XRF) based measurement systems
- Wrote interfaces to devices: X-ray generator, X-ray detector, motion controllers, and webcams
- Wrote front-end for scan set-up and display of results
- Windows, C# .NET, Managed C++ .NET
Visualization & Virtual Reality
- Developed various device drivers and other small enhancements for open-source VR Juggler project.
- Developed a network collaboration plugin for a VR application.
- Developed various MotionBuilder plugins for motion data, networking, webcam display, and physics.
- CFD Modeling Software API integration
- Wrote 3D display engine
- Developed a replacement SOAP Library to aid migration to 64-bit
- Windows, C# .NET, OpenSceneGraph
- Developed video-based augmented reality software for use on an ultra-mobile PC
- Ongoing: Installation, configuration, and maintenance of Linux VR clusters
- Cluster-based visualization software development for various types of data, including
- CAD applications with JT export